Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Preview: I'm in love with a monster


Some pictures taken with my cell phone of one of my pieces for the show in July.  I wish I had a better camera, because, as you see, in these three pictures the color already looks ridiculously different.  I'm getting them shot professionally when the whole show is done.
More deets another time--going back to the hunker-down position, will not unfurl until I've got more done.  It's been steady, and I feel good about it.

Thanks for sticking with me, guys.  More soon.

2 comments:

  1. are you doing this digitally? totally unreal, you've gotten 1000% better since school and you were a total rockstar then! ;) can't wait to see the show ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, girl! That is straight up oil on wood! Thank you, though--it's all experimentation and something good eventually comes out of it. I hope you can come to the show :D

    ReplyDelete