Monday, July 05, 2010

LO AND BEHOLD. A WEBSITE.

WHY HELLO THERE, PIECE OF FABULOUS.  WHAT ARE YOU?
OH, SO YOU'RE THE NEW WWW.SEEKATIEDRAW.COM, I PRESUME!?
MY, YOU LOOK DASHING.

Oh, internet-land, I am so happy to announce the launch of my new ultra-fantastic website, programmed and designed by Orange Umbrella, who were ultra-professional and took great care to cater to my every psychotic, control-freakish wish to ensure my great happiness and satisfaction!  I AM AN ADULT NOW, Y/Y!?!

In spite of my growing giddy nature about my big, shiny new website, I've got to simmer down, because I have got myself on apartment lock-down 2010, and I will not emerge (except for doggie let-outs) until I have all my pieces completed, built, and ready for presentation to hang on July 8th.  So, while I get back to that, here are some more in-progress shots:





Joon is supervising as she attempts to take cover under my leg from the fireworks:


Also, I have been working on some patterns for some SEKRIT PROJECKZ.  They are up in my children's art and patterns gallery. Where you may ask?  ON MY SUPER NEW WEBSITE.  I'm updating as I go, but here are some of my initial pattern ideas.  I've graciously been offered some help with color from my good friend Ivy Rose Mcleod (who I wish had a website, but here is her flickr account for you to peruse), and I'll be continuing pattern work in my downtime.  Whenever that is.

Here's a preview of those--go to my new site for more!


Can't wait to show you guys more as it comes around!

2 comments: