Saturday, July 11, 2009

Space Robots in Love


Back at school, and only a few days until Otakon.  I'm crapping my pants because, once again, I don't have everything done that I'd like.  I've still got a lot of prints hanging around from the beginning of the con season, but I'd like to get 2 or 3 new pieces in before the the big weekend.  These are two experimental pieces that I'm doing, woodburning the lines and using oil for the colors.  Obviously, these are in-process, but I'm hoping to complete both by the end of the weekend.  Girl-Robot is done, but Boy-Robot I've just started painting.  Something a little different.  Don't know how well they will sell, but at this point, I'm glad to be experimenting.

The next few days will be dedicated to getting my ass in gear for Otakon.  I leave for Baltimore on Wednesday.  I'm excited to possibly make some money so that I can, you know, have food in the house that's not of the cereal variety, but I'm mostly excited to see my friends that I only see a few times a year.  And I'll eat some crab.  Yes, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment